The Role: The incumbent will be part of the transformation journey for Finlabs setting up a new e-commerce arm in the organization. They will therefore be someone that is independent, self-learning, and is excited about positive changes.
Has expertise in following front-end optimization techniques:
– Experience creating front-end applications using React.
– Collaborated with the team on implementing new features and UX in an Agile environment.
– Developed working prototypes from UI designs for cross-platform devices.
– Styled content and website layout for the user experience using CSS3 and HTML5.
– Performed multiple assignments under pressure and consistently met deadlines given.
– Strong appetite to learn industry trends and new & emerging technologies
– Previous exposure to React.js framework experience.
– Experience in Web programming oriented to Front End (React.js).
– Proven UI experience and designed prospects should be strong.
– Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
– Solid experience in creating wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
– Must have experience in integration touch points using API / Web Services
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
– Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
– Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
– Preparing documentation and specifications
– Must have a deep understanding of developing rich and robust web applications
– Must be a self-starter and have a great appetite to learn the industry trends and new technologies
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
– Excellent HTML/ HTML5 mark-up and CSS/ CSS3 skills, particularly best practices for cross-browser compatibility and responsive web applications.