The Role: The incumbent will be part of the transformation journey for Finlabs – setting up a new e-commerce arm in the organization. They will therefore be someone that is independent, self-learning, and is excited about positive changes. The person will have strong understanding of Java, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security frameworks. In addition, the ideal candidate will be strong at most of the following skills:
- Requirement gathering and system study
- Customer interaction (this is critically important), including with senior technical profiles
- Various tools for development, testing, deployment, etc.
- Various development methodologies (DevOps)
- Design thinking will be a great plus
While the predominant technologies used in the organization today are mentioned above, we expect the technology stack to evolve and the candidate will be responsible to make it futureproof based on evolving trends and needs.
The successful candidate will be:
- A willing and nimble learner
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and ambiguity – preferably should thrive in it
- Inspired by challenging goals
- Great at people skills (must have)
- Obsessively customer focused
- Comfortable in a remote working environment and with a distributed team
The most rewarding part of the job will be that the person will evolve with the transformation and enjoy the growth that comes with the success of such a journey. If that excites someone, they are probably a great fit.
Required: The candidate will likely be a graduate in any stream. A typical candidate will have around 7-12 years of relevant experience.