The Role: The incumbent will be part of the transformation journey for Finlabs. They will therefore be someone that is excited about positive changes – are comfortable with change, and can drive change. The person will enhance the IT skills of the organization. The ideal candidate will be strong at most of the following skills:
- Various tools for development, testing, deployment, etc.
- IT infrastructure
- Information security
- Customer handling, including international customers – in technology terms
While the predominant technologies used in the organization today are around Java and Android (native mobile), we expect the technology stack to evolve.
The successful candidate will be:
- A willing and nimble learner
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and ambiguity – preferably should thrive in it
- Inspired by challenging goals
- Strong in terms of EQ
- Enthusiastic about people development
- Comfortable in a remote working environment and with a distributed team
The most rewarding part of the job will be that the person will evolve into a great transformational leader and enjoy the growth that comes with the success of such a journey. If that excites someone, they are probably a great fit.
Required: The candidate will need to be a graduate in any stream. A typical candidate will have around 8-12 years of relevant experience.