Experience: 14 to 20 Years
The Role: The incumbent will be part of the transformation journey for Finlabs. They will therefore be someone that is excited about positive changes – are comfortable with change, and can drive change. The person will drive particularly the IT delivery capability of the organization – ensure it is future proof and is optimized in terms of cost, performance, ease of use, and security. The ideal candidate will be strong at most of the following skills:
- Delivery methodologies
- Various tools for development, testing, deployment, etc.
- IT infrastructure – including servers, storage, networks
- Information security
- Customer handling, including international customers – multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management – Communication, Risk, Change, Schedule, Cost
While the predominant technologies used in the organization today are around Java and Android (native mobile), we expect the technology stack to evolve and the candidate will be responsible to make it future proof based on evolving trends and needs.
The successful candidate will be:
- A willing and nimble learner
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and ambiguity – preferably should thrive in it
- Inspired by challenging goals
- Strong in terms of EQ (must have great people skills)
- Enthusiastic about people development
- Comfortable in a remote working environment and with a distributed team
The most rewarding part of the job will be that the person will evolve into a great transformation leader and enjoy the growth that comes with the success of such a journey. If that excites someone, they are probably a great fit.
Required: The candidate will need to be a graduate in any stream. A typical candidate will have around 14-20 years of relevant experience.