Experience: 2 to 10 Years
The Role: The incumbent will be part of the transformation journey for Finlabs. They will therefore be someone that is excited about positive changes comfortable with change and can drive change.
The ideal candidate will be strong at most of the following skills:
- Experience working in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks, Spring Security JPA, Hibernate
- Good understanding of Java Design Patterns
- Knowledge in Redis and Elastic Search.
- Have managed team of junior developers and guided them in the journey as required
- Good knowledge of developing / integrating RESTful web services using Spring Boot
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD and Cloud deployments
- Experience working with MySQL / Postgres Database
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Micro Services architecture is an advantage
- Exposure in Fintech or EdTech background is preferred
- Must possess good communication skills
- Degree in Engineering / MCA with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 2-10 years of experience working in Java.