Experience: 3 to 5 years
About Finlabs: Finlabs was launched in 2016 as a fintech product organization with its flagship product, Finexa. The organization has since grown steadily with six products under its belt. Great customer relationship resulted in Finlabs getting into the IT services space as the existing customers kept coming back with more requirements – even beyond the finance domain. This pattern has led Finlabs to consider reinventing itself as a player in the broader space of IT services. The organization is thus at a phase of transformation – reinventing itself and scaling up.
One of the areas being explored is e-Commerce. That is where this position sits.
Website: https://finlabsindia.org/about-us/ | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/finlabsind | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/finlabs-india-pvt-ltd/
What You Will Do:
- Implementation, trouble shoot of business systems, including servers, operating systems, server applications and hosted environments.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, server and storage, visualisation and cloud infrastructure.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers and integrate automation process.
- Write and review process documents.
- Proactively monitor system performance to provide capacity planning and optimization recommendations.
- Coordinate the maintenance of system updates.
- Partner with teams to provide software applications needed for department performance.
- Work with cybersecurity professionals to maintain security compliance.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skill Set Needed:
- Advanced trouble shooting workflow. Ability to solve problems with a consistent and measured approach.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating system.
- Understand of PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, IIS administration and configuration.
- Hands on experience in managing server, visualisation technologies like VMWare server, ESX or Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure or any private cloud exposure.
Demonstrated ability to access and fix complex technical problems.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, including iSCSI configuration, SAN setup and disk performance management.
- Managing in excess of 50 windows server infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable on backup and restoration.
- Advanced hardware and software trouble shooting skills.
- Demonstrated experience with user satisfaction.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- 3-5 years of IT experience in System administration.
- Experience with managing, supporting and troubleshooting VMWare infra.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centres, and servers.
- Strong understanding of multiple technologies including but not limited to server hardware server, OS, visualisation, VMWare, Hyper-Converger Infrastructure, Office 365, Antivirus.